Monday, November 10, 2008

Observing Blogs 4

Skimming through the comments left on some of the posts, I saw a lot of bashing going on and even some angry disputes between the readers. I posted a comment for the first time today. I kept checking back on the particular post to see if anyone had replied to my comment. Though it was a simple "We can't trust them," it was exciting to see that somebody had actually read my comment and posted a reply. I wasn't quite sure what this person was referring to when they said "we can't trust them," but I believe he was referring to the my question about bringing up pitchers from the minor league system. I posted a reply to losmets7's comment, but for some reason, I have a feeling this little conversation is not going to be one of the friendliest. I am eager to see what he has to say in response to my latest reply.

No comments: