Monday, November 10, 2008

Observing Blogs 3

I never realized how active the Mets blog is. I've been to the blog a few times here and there but never really read it in depth until this particular blogging assignment. In reading each posts that's been posted up in the past few days or so, I've realized that there are numerous posts being posted up each day. It's only 1:06 pm right now and there are already five new entires just from today. Not only that, there are people commenting on the posts very often as well. As I posted a comment on one of today's posts, I felt as if there was a new comment by a different reader each time I clicked refresh.

The post I commented on had to do with the Mets signing Francisco Rodriguez, who last played for the Angels as an incredible closer. Because he is known as a "record-breaking closer," this means that he is going to be one expensive guy to sign. In my comment I mentioned that I'm not too sure we'll land K-Rod nor am I too sure that he would even be worth a 4 year deal. I also mentioned if there would be anyone in the minor league who would be able to get the job done and help out the Met's bullpen, which has been suffering. I'm sure there will be some readers who are going to have something to say against my comment. I'll have to check up on that post throughout the day.

No comments: