Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Observing Blogs 5

All the posts that were put up today so far weren't much of an interest to me. The most recent one was about Bobby Ojeda (who I'm not too familiar with), joining the SNY broadcast team in 2009. Then there was a post about the Mets trying to work out a deal with Bobby Jenks from the White Sox, as well as a post about the Tim Lincecum, a player for the Giant's winning the NL Cy Young Award. 2nd place for the NL Cy Young Award went to Brandon Webb, a player for the Diamondbacks and finally, Johan Santana, a starting pitcher for the NY Mets. It was a bit disappointing to see that Johan didn't win the Cy Young Award for the National League, but I guess I wasn't really expecting him to come in 1st place for the award.

I had to scroll back several posts in order to get to the post I commented on and was waiting for a reply on because this blog is heavily updated throughout the day. To my surprise, there wasn't much of a response from whom I have been conversing with.

No comments: